Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another sad goodbye

Again, just when we're comfortable and really enjoying each other, he's gone. It was good times like always... with little fights here and there. I can never stay mad at him for more than 5-10 minutes and by the next day I can't even remember why I got angry. There were lot's of laughs, cuddling, singing, passionate love-making sessions.

We kissed goodbye at the airport. I watched him start the security process. He looked at me before he handed over his driver's license and we both stuck our tongues out at each other at the same time and chuckled. Then my eyes got all watery. I had to turn away for a second. I blew him a kiss and a peace sign as he started putting his stuff on the conveyor belt and walked back to my car.

My bed feels cold without him. Like every time he leaves, I'll wake up looking for him, half expecting he's just on the other side of the bed or in the bathroom. But he won't be. I'll get a text at 4:00 am telling me he landed safely and I'll have to wait another 6 weeks to see him. It makes my stomach churn.


No comments: